Upper: Hexamesh (70% organic cotton & 30% recycled polyester)
- Panels made out of water-repellent suede, V-knit & TPU details
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber (12%), recycled plastic bottles (12%), jute (12%) and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest
- Cushion latex in L-Foam (50% natural latex from Brazil & 50% synthetic latex)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
If you are hesitating between two sizes, we advise you to choose the larger size. Feel free to check our size chart for more information.
Please note that we do not take any responsability regarding the choice of your size.
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly.
Canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap, please avoid to wash them in the machine otherwise the leather inserts will rub off on the canvas.
Leather models: maintain the leather with a specific leather care product in the form of a spray or cream. The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.
CWL models: maintain the CWL with a damp cloth and soap
Join us on Strava!
After each use, we advise removing the clean soles to vent them.
Shoes should ideally be stored in a dry place away from any heat source.
How to clean: Use warm soapy water and a brush. Allow air-drying in an open space.
Refer to size guide attached